Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cookie Week

One of the things I like to do every year if make a bunch of cookies for our friends and neighbors.  However - this is something that is very time consuming and could be omitted from my ever increasingly busy schedule.  But I like it.  I want to do it.  So I fight to keep it in. Besides, I think I know people who would cry if they didn't get their Christmas Buckeyes.

The Gingerbread folk and world famous Buckeyes.

A new one for me: White Chocolate and Raspberry Cookies.   Soooooo good.  I kept a bunch for myself!

A finished box.  

For all the energy it takes to put these together - I feel really satisfied when it's done.  After school, Magoo and I will take them around to the neighbors.  That will be fun too.

4 comments:

äiti said...

I wish I was your neighbor :-)

These look so good! Throw a buckeye in the freezer for me please...

Natalie said...

Move over, Martha Stewart! Is she one of your neighbors, by the way?

Julie_c said...

Shirl - I stashed four away in the freezer for you.

Jay said...

White Chocolate and Raspberry Cookies.!!!! can you send along the recipe? and maybe a few to compare my finished product with yours ;)