Monday, December 3, 2007

Winter Village

It's time for Christmas crafts! I was inspired by SouleMama's blog to make a little winter scene this year. First, I made a stacking fabric Christmas tree.
Then we made some people to go around the tree. I started by painting Santa and Mrs. Claus on wooden "dolls" I got from Michael's craft store. My son wanted to join in too. (I love how he sticks his tongue out when he works!) Even my husband got in on the fun. And TA DA....
...our little Winter Village! You can see Mr. and Mrs. Claus on the right. My husband made Tom Brady. And the green guy in front? I asked my son who that was - an elf, perhaps? Nope. It's Eager Bob. Who? Eager Bob. That's just his name. I asked him twice.

Where do these things come from? I couldn't tell you, but I LOVE it!

(I'm sure there will be more additions in time. I think tomorrow I'm making Spiderman.)

1 comment:

äiti said...

I love that this activity drew M in, too.