Saturday, January 12, 2008

Muffin Thief

The other day, Magoo and I were going to an after school playdate so I thought I'd bake some blueberry muffins to bring along as snack. I made twelve. But when I went to package them up - there were only eleven!
My husband comes home for lunch. So, at first, I thought he may have grabbed one on his way back to the office. Then I saw this:
My husband doesn't usually leave 1/3 of a muffin under the dining room table. But she does:
Doesn't look a bit sorry, either. Does she?
(Magoo was at school, so he's in the clear. It was definitely Java. Rotten, rotten Java.)

2 comments:

äiti said...

I'm impressed that she:

1) got the muffin out so cleanly; and

2) stopped at just one :-)

Julie_c said...

Oh no - I caught her, kind of. She was eating the first one when I came walking in the room. She heard my footsteps approach and got the heck out of dodge. I snapped my photographic evidence then threw her feline butt outdoors.

But, yes, she was very clean about it. That's why, at first, I thought it was Mike.