In a continuing effort to find an artistic voice for working with crows, I dabbled with collage. All of the green bits were left over pieces from other projects - unaltered (for the most part.) I painted some watercolor paper with deep blues, purples and greens and cut that out for the crows.Actually, I originally cut out a large central crow - but it wasn't working for me. So then I did these two. Generally I work with threes, but the two crows seemed to bring peace to the mish-mash of the background. So I just let the third one go. I used Nori glue to lay everything down - which I recommend for collage.
All in all - I like it. But I still haven't found what I'm looking for.