Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Looks like Mother Nature is spreading a little love on us here in New England today after a really, really nasty little bit of weather yesterday. You know it's bad when our basement floods - and oh yes, our basement did flood.

But that was yesterday, and today is all about the love. Magoo is loaded up with Scooby-Doo Valentines for school. (In the past we have made our Valentines, but this year he wanted Scooby Doo. I just had to remind myself that it's his Valentine's Day at school and not mine.)
But I did take the heart design above and make a few for his teachers and some neighbors.


Mike and I are going out on Saturday night - so that will be our Valentine's celebration. And I promised Magoo we could make heart brownies later.

I hope you all have a little something special on this day too.

(BTW - the heart is really my first papercut. I was just playing around here. There's a lot I'm not crazy about. But I do like the spring green background. I think it makes it more lively.)

1 comment:

äiti said...

Pretty.... Have fun on Sat!