Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sick House

Sorry for the lame-o post today.  My husband is sick.  My son is getting sick and I am doing my best to fight off all infectious viruses.  My body is a germ fighting mega warrior!  At least I hope it is.

Anyway - if I'm not cleaning then I'm working on my ninja book.  I am mid-way through a challenging spread and having a hard time with the colors and patterns.  

Hopefully I will have something a little more fun up tomorrow.  In the meantime I leave you with a few jokes I lifted from the Prairie Home Companion Joke Show:

Me: Knock, Knock
You: Who's there?
Me: Control Freak.  Now you say 'Control Freak who?'

Why do cherry trees smell?
Because George Washington cut one.

How do you sink a submarine filled with blondes?
Knock on the hatch.

1 comment:

äiti said...

OMG you are funny. I like the first joke the best...maybe because it best speaks to my personality? The truth doesn't just have to hurt, it can be funny, as well :-)

You know I've been there with the sick house!!! Good luck getting through and helping the boys through.

And good luck with the book. It's such a cliché, but there's usually such peace, light and joy after a period of struggle. I hope that holds true with finishing this stage of creation.