Tuesday, April 1, 2008

And the Winner Is...

"You wanna get with this?"

Congratulations Aimee!

So many great entries, so hard to choose. So I went with the one that gave me the most immediate laugh upon reading it. Honorable Mention prizes will go to Aki and Teo for being the youngest entrants - we'll call them Winners in the Under 10 category.

A little background: because I sell my art at shows and such, I have to do quarterly sales taxes which often find me on the phone to the IRS because I really don't know what I'm doing. One of these times, while on hold, I started doodling this lady, which was basically capturing the way I felt at the time. (Not the cigarette.) My own personal caption was: "A lady always wears earrings."

My husband's was "Got milk?"

Aimee, I'll get those cards out to you this week! Thanks again to everyone who played!

No comments: