Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly

With all the diet changes we have been making in the house - it seemed appropriate to do a papercut of an old lady who was going through a similar change.  (No flies in our diet, though!)

This was fun, but I really enjoying making the ones with the folds.  There's always something magic about opening it up and seeing the symmetry.  I'll have to start thinking of a new design.
Hmmmm....

Other things:
My kitchen is hoppin' at 8:20 am this morning.  I have fresh gluten-free, casein-free, yeast-free bread backing in the over and pasta sauce cooking on the stove.

I shipped my trusty Canon Powershot off in the mail yesterday, back to the company, for a repair.  If it is the glitch I think it is - they will fix it for free.  Here's hoping...

I'm taking three more paintings into the gallery in town.  So if those sell, and Canon does not repair my camera for free - maybe I'll be able to afford a new one.  

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

äiti said...

So productive! I am impressed.

Sounds like GF-CF-YF adjustment is going well, which I am really happy to hear.

Here's hoping your camera issues get resolved for free!

Jay said...

Lilja loves this b/c of the subject matter. when she saw it she said, "oh, we have to go visit her" (the old lady) maybe soon :)