Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tulips at Elizabeth Park

My camera is back!  To borrow a quote from Sweeney Todd, "At last my arm is complete!"  (Although I'm not sure what that says about me that I'm relating to Sweeney Todd. Oh well.)

We have had such nice weather here and my neighbor informed me, earlier in the week, that the tulips were coming up in the park.  Anxiously, I awaited the return of my camera so I could take Magoo over there and snap a few shots.  And I brought a cookie to bribe him!  Good thinking, huh?

This is the lovely little green house (they also have a much bigger one) that sits next to the tulip garden.

Magoo gets a wiff.
OOops - one yellow bulb got mixed in!  (I should note that while some of the beds were in full bloom, many others hadn't started opening yet - therefore, so wide shots.)

And here's my guy, posing for cookies.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: