Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Portrait of J


Christmas is fast approaching and I have to start working on and completing the handmade gifts that I have planned.  That's all well and good, except I can't always post projects on the blog because that would ruin the surprise for some. 

However, I'm pretty sure neither my brother or sister-in-law check in, so I can post the portrait I did of my nephew, J.

For the most part, I like it.  I have no idea how it will be received because my nephew lives in Ohio so I don't see him that much.  I don't know if I really got him.  But, I thought it looked like my brother, and J does look like my brother, so it will have to do.


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Will you be my sister?
;-)

äiti said...

Nice. There's an old school feel to this portrait...

Jessica said...

Beautiful!
You have a gift for capturing life in watercolor!