Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OBAMA!

Yesterday I volunteered at the school library for a bit.  It was fun to see all the kids excited about the new president and I think all the TV's were on so the students could watch Mr. Obama being sworn in.  (I was at home eating lunch by that time.)  I just thought it was great how aware all the kids were - including Magoo.

He brought this home from school yesterday.

I never knew Obama looked so good in pink!  And hey, now that he's President he gets to move into the Black House.

But if you want to celebrate the new president in your own way, head over to Obamicon and make your own poster.

Have fun!  Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That's neat and I love Magoo's interpretation of Obama!

Congratulations on your new president! Frances and I watched while we ate our lunch. It was so exciting, but I couldn't help but feel a little sad for old Georgie boy. He looked SO sad. Michelle looked fantastic!!

Julie_c said...

I think you give W. more sympathy than he deserves. You're too nice - you Canadian, you.