Monday, February 9, 2009

The Evil Fairy

I was finishing up some storyboards for a new ninja story and read the rough draft to Magoo.  I guess that got him thinking about books, because later that evening he wanted to make a book of his own.  A while ago he wrote one called, The Bad Fairy.  Well, I guess she got a little meaner, because this one is called The Evil Fairy. (BTW - what's up with this negative fairy image in his head?  This is one kid is is not cool with fairies.)

THE EVIL FAIRY -
page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4 I omitted b/c Blogger will only let me post 5 images.  So on Page 4 it reads:  They captured a princess, and there's an illustration of a happy princess.

Page 5 (The big one is the knight and the small one is the fairy.)
Page 6

So I guess that evil fairy and her evil knight got theirs, huh?  The next book is probably going to be, Crispy Fairy: Mad as Hell.

In other news, I joined a group called Authors Now which features people debuting books in 2009.  Check it out.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay, another story by Magoo! I really enjoy his stories and what a happy ending!

Now are those characters anatomically correct or are those just part of the costumes?

Chicklebee said...

I wondered the same thing, Jess....

What an imagination!