Monday, February 16, 2009

My Radio Interview

About a month ago I did an interview for a site called The Author's Show.  

The 17 minute radio interview is now up on the site.  I talk about how I came up with the idea for my picture book and how I made it.  (If you're interested, give it a listen.)

It's funny because I wrote most of my own questions.  It's only toward the end that the interviewer asked me questions that I hadn't prepared for.  I'm glad they weren't math questions! "If train A is traveling to Buffalo at a speed of 65 mph..."  :)

***
OKAY, looks like that was a one day deal so if you're just reading this post now, the interview has been removed. 

HOWEVER - my sneaky husband found it elsewhere, so if you go into the comments of this post, there is another link.  That said, I have no idea how much longer that will be up.


7 comments:

Marco Crupi said...

Hello I really like your blog, I would like a link exchange with you, I insert your blog to my favorite blogs ;)

the address of my blog is: http://marcocrupifoto.blogspot.com/

My blog deal of the art of photography.

( photo technique, post production, photo retouching, Reportage, how-to and articles )

Chicklebee said...

I missed it :(

Julie_c said...

I guess I'll just have to dazzle you in person when you get back then.

Jessica said...

I managed to check it out but was chasing Frances around at the same time so I didn't listen as intently as I had wanted to. It was fun to hear about your process in making Wink. Wow, it really takes a talented and dedicated person to write and illustrate children books! It was also nice to hear you talking, getting to know someone through their blog is a funny thing when you never talk to them or hear their voice.

Buzz de Cafe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Buzz de Cafe said...

Get it here:
http://www.wnbnetworkwest.com/mp3s/Julie_Phillips.mp3

Natalie said...

Oh, I'm so glad I heard it when I did! You sounded great. :-)