Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yet Another FIsh Painting

You know what kind of blows about painting fish?  Coming up with titles.

I'm calling this one Three Goldfish 2009.  Catchy - right?

I needed to get back to painting and get something into the gallery before the owner had a heart attack.  So this one is a little smaller (24" tall) than the giant watercolors she likes - but it was good to get me warmed up and back into the groove.

Maybe next week during February break I can work on a big one.

It's very difficult for me to write when Magoo is home, but I can usually paint.

Here's my current To-Do list:
revise one chapter a day on YA (young adult) novel.
work on storyboard for new picture book.
Finish art for new webpage.
Make baby gift for Magoo's teacher.
work on jewelry - HA!
Try to find that library book - due Feb. 23rd.
Fill out grant forms for YA novel.
Clean and organize studio in hopes of finding that library book.
Semi- daily blog.

My goal is to work on three to four of these thing a day.
Today I have done two.
I'd better get back to work!

4 comments:

Chicklebee said...

You need to get Magoo to come up with names for your paintings!

Jessica said...

Cinderfish and her evil step fishters!!

Chicklebee said...

Clever.... very clever!

Julie_c said...

I like that idea!