Friday, March 6, 2009

And the Winner is...

First off, thanks to everyone for entering.  I appreciate you taking interest in the book and I wish I had a BIG BOX of extras to spread around.  But I don't.  Sorry.

So here's what I did.  I copied all the names on little pieces of paper.  I put them in a bowl.  I swished them.  I turned them.  I scooped them about.  Then I closed my eyes and pulled one out.  (Magoo usually does this part, but he's in school.)

Congratulations to Janee!



Janee - if I can track you down, I'll send you an email.  Otherwise, please send me your mailing address and anything special you want me to write in your book and I'll try to get that right in the mail to you.  (Send me an email at julie_c@rcoketmail.com)

Thanks again, everyone!

3 comments:

Llehn said...

Yay!! Congrats Janee. Thanks Julie for running the giveaway. It was way fun! Whew!

Lesley

janee said...

Yay!!! Thank you Julie! I'm so looking forward to it! I've dusted off a nice spot for it on my SPECIAL signed book shelf!!

Julie_c said...

I'll pop it in the mail tomorrow, Janee!