Thursday, March 5, 2009

Enough About You, Let's Talk About Me

Hey - if you haven't had enough of me promoting my book - Wink!  The Ninja Who Wanted to Be Noticed - then check out my interview on Cynthea Liu's Writing for Children and Teens site.

PS - I'm getting kinda tired of writing that whole title out again and again.  My next book is going to be called IT.  OK.  That's not a good idea because Stephen King wrote that super scary book IT. How about ID?  I could write a book called ID.  That's the ticket!

PPS - Don't forget to enter my contest for a free signed copy of Wink!  Just fill out a comment on the following post and make sure to let me know you want in.  I choose a winner tomorrow at noon.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Julie, I'm de-lurkifying to say congratulations on Wink. Can't wait to read it and see your beautiful artwork.

Giselle said...

I can't wait to read your book. I've been waiting to since September last year. I actually hope to review it in time. keep up the great stuff.

Julie_c said...

Thanks Robin and Giselle. I love it when people de-lurch.