Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break - Karaoke!


It's Spring Break!  Which means I have my fair share of social secretary work to do.  We generally try to fill our days with playdates and outings.  On Monday, Magoo had one of his female buddies come over.  It went well, but I had to stick close to make sure the activities were gender friendly.  Magoo doesn't really get why S might not want to play Power Rangers.  But every kid I know loves a karaoke machine!




Then, because it was fairly nice outside, we went out back to the tire swing.

We also made Shrinky Dinks,  played Pirate Pop-up and Hide-and-Seek - but why take pictures of those things when I could use all the memory on karaoke pics!

2 comments:

äiti said...

That all sounds REALLY fun! Can my mom call you for a playdate?

You can tell they enjoy spending time together :-)

Chicklebee said...

Holy smokes, that girl has some moves.... What a fun playdate.... can I come over too.... I love shrinkydinks!