Monday, June 1, 2009

Girl Scout Thank-You Notes

A few weeks ago I was a guest at a local girl scout meeting.  It was a lot of fun to talk to older kids about the book and I just got a fun stack of thank-you notes.

This Girl Scout did a pretty good job capturing the essence of the cover.  It's simple, sure.  But she got all the details right.

I rock!  Awesome.  But in case I get a big head ...

This Girl Scout reminds me that I am only ONE among many of her favorite authors.  I'm not one of her FAVORITE authors.  I'm just ONE in who knows how many.  :)

Did you ever wonder what I would like like blonde?  She did.

Here's the detail.
 Maybe I have a blonde personality?

Thanks so much to the Girl Scouts!  I  loved every letter and it was such a pleasure talking with you all.  You rock!

1 comment:

Rebekah Williams said...

Found your blog from a comment you posted on Soule Mama. Those Girl Scout thank yous are too funny! Like your blog!