Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wink Beats Chocolate Chip Cookies!

I was kinda having a blah day.

I stayed at school after drop-off to hear Magoo read the school's code over the loudspeaker, "Whiting Lane Students are respectful and responsible, make good choices, and always look out for one another," but there was a mix-up and he didn't get to do it.  :(

I just found out that one of his buddies was supposed to be in gymnastics camp with him, but the parents decided to go another way.  But that's why we signed up for that camp!!!!  :(

I've been cleaning all day.  :(

And I have a headache.  :(

But then my husband sent me a review for Wink from the blog, Bookends, and I am suddenly one happy camper.   :)

The fact that the kids went for the book BEFORE they went for the cookies absolutely makes my ding-dong day!

(And I should probably mention that Wink 2 is tentatively scheduled for release Spring 2011.  Hope I didn't jinx it.)



No comments: