Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Favorite Photographs

In yesterday's post I mentioned how I'd be posting favorite photos from my archives today.  I've limited myself to five images, and it took no time at all to find five I loved.  But I wouldn't say these are my top five.  I didn't have the time to go through ALL my archives - so when I got to five I just stopped.

Also, I hadn't intended to have so many be of Magoo.  Who I am kidding, though? 80% of the photos I take are of that kid.  He's my muse!  So you get 80% Magoo photos.

Here they are, in no particular order.

Clothesline.
This was a tough call, color or black & white?  Hmmm.  I liked the colors of the laundry - but the look of the clothesline is kinda classic so I went with B&W.
 
Speedy Sunset.  
I took this shot on the drive home from my mother-in-law's in Niantic.  The sky just exploded with color.  I have some where the focus is sharper - but I like the movement in this one.


Water Fountain.  
I usually like any photo where water is captured in motion.  I like how the light and colors reflect in it.  And, come on, look at the tongue!

Sitting On The Edge.  
One evening, Magoo was getting ready for a bath and the light coming in was just too darn gorgeous.  I had to run and get my camera.  Magoo was a good sport about it at first.  Then he started getting irritated with me.

I give you...
The Pout.
Can my boy pout, or what?!  Magoo is a pretty happy kid most of the time, but when he's feeling low, he lets you know about it.  This photo is a family favorite.

I'm sure I'll do more someday b/c this is just the tip of the iceberg.  But that's it for now. Happy Wednesday! 

1 comment:

äiti said...

I love these...