Sunday, September 27, 2009

YAHOO! Amazon Ranking

It's gonna be a great day!

I woke up this morning and checked my Amazon status (not right away, mind you) and Wink! is #1 in our category and #45,052 in overall books.

45K might not seem that great, but to break in under 100K is AMAZING to me! On a good day Wink is 130, 140K. On a bad day 433K. But I have never seen it under a 100K.

Someone, somewhere bought a few!

I took a screen shot of it so I can remember it for all time - or until Wink breaks that record. I can dream!


4 comments:

Natalie said...

Yahoo! Wink is climbing the ranks! :-)

Chicklebee said...

We've been talking it up down here.... everyone LOVES it! Makes a great b-day present too!!!

Shelley said...

Woohoo! Congrats, Julie! We're still loving wink. Looking forward to his next adventure.

ang said...

Awesome news! You know how I like for good books and writers to be recognized. Congrats!