Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fan Mail


I've said this before, but one of the absolute best things about doing school visits is the thank-you letters you sometimes get from students after the event. Many of them are like the one above - very ego-stroking for me. "Best story ever" you say? Thank you so much. I'll be sure to forward this to the good people at the Caldecott Awards.

But I also love the way kids word things.


"A other?" An alien, perhaps? Or one of the native people on LOST? Whatever it is, this kid seems to know my secret.

And you gotta love the spelling.


I HAVE to use the word "snelny" in something. Just you wait. That's the best non-word ever!!!

This child had a bad seat and a good attitude.

What could be better than that?

Nuthin'.

I hope you all feel like super stars today!

No comments: