Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November Happenings

It's crunch time for the art show. (November 14 & 15, locals!) My studio is a mess. In one corner I have a table set up that's collecting finished t-shirts, cards, books, framed art and unframed prints. It started off fairly organized - but, like everything else, the clutter - it does grow.

And because it's November, my writing crit group, The LitWits is doing NaNoWriMo - which stands for National Novel Writing Month. Last year I wrote a YA (young adult novel) which this year I am making into a graphic novel. So while other members have daily word count goals, I have art goals. I love it - but it keeps me busy.

AND I'm starting to think about Christmas. November is going to FLY by and then I'll be in my yearly scramble. I'm hoping by just thinking ahead I'll save myself some aggravation. We shall see.

I hope you all are having a lovely Wednesday!

2 comments:

Chicklebee said...

YOU CAN DO IT DUFFY!!!

(Thing 1, who is sitting right next to me, said to tell you that he misses you!)

Julie_c said...

Awwww. We are all looking forward to seeing you guys soon.