Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Monkey Business

Let the holiday crafting begin!

How does this happen every year? How does December 1st roll around and I'm in a tizzy to make, acquire, wrap, and ship gifts? I'll tell you how. It's because November is just as busy as December so I have no lead in time.

Nonetheless, things are getting done.

I made a sock monkey.

I began the wrapping. (Magoo was a little distraught, seeing a pile of gifts and not one for him. But then he got into the spirit and wanted to help me wrap.)

I've also started a new big koi painting that I'm hoping to have in the gallery in the next week or so.

I'm coming to a level of completion on a big secret book project.

Tomorrow and Friday I'll be at the Whiting Lane Elementary School doing my presentation and art projects with the kids. I'll have pics up in the next dew days. That should be fun!

I hope things are getting done in all your households and the holiday spirit is seeping in, too.

No comments: