Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Boo Hoo - Work To Do

I am THIS close to being done with Wink 2, but the art director is out this week so I must wait. ("Arg!" says Professor Pirate.)

I thought I'd take advantage of the FABULOUS weather and rake some leaves in the backyard but we got hit with a bit of rain. Seriously, I had to put my sunglasses on to walk Magoo to school then, a block later, the clouds rolled in.

But really the yard work was a way to put off story-boarding a picture book. I LOATH story-boarding. I don't know why, I just do. But it's the next, very necessary, step in my project. Now Mother Nature is wagging her finger at me, so I'd just better get on with it.

For those of you that love LOST like I do - clap, clap, clap - LOST TONIGHT!!!

7 comments:

Ă„iti said...

The picture of the clouds is intense!

Good luck slogging through and yay for LOST!

julia said...

Hey, Julie.

I just wanted you to know I love your blog and all of its picture book-y goodness.

I am commenting thru my daughter's account b/c I can't remember how to access my info. :)

Tammi Sauer (pb writer and LOST fan)

Julie_c said...

Thanks Tammi!

Shelley said...

Hi Julie. Nice picture. Scary clouds, but nice photo!

ang said...

But aren't the clouds worth it? Okay maybe not because of the story board task, but they are just breathtakingly beautiful.
LOST-go Desmond-yay!

Julie_c said...

I should have specified - the clouds are NOT mine. I just wanted a visual so I pulled them from Google Images. Sorry for any unintentional deception. They are cool though.

ang said...

You know I was bemoaning the fact that I missed those clouds. I was in meeting upon meeting yesterday. Now I don't feel like I missed out. ;-)
It's still a great shot though.