Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter at the Beach

On Easter Sunday we headed down to Niantic to visit with Magoo's Gramma. Do you know what the Easter bunny left for him down there? Fritos. It was Magoo's first Frito experience. I think it was love at first bite.

Then we headed down to the beach to dodge waves ...
...and build a dam.

This activity was BIG fun for Magoo and his father. They made the dam, then made canals, put boats in (Crocs) and eventually destroyed it. Well, that was more of Magoo's job - demolition.

I even took off my shoes and got my feet wet. Check out my pedicure! I'v e never been one for pink toes.

It's was a gorgeous day and we have a bunch more in the forecast. It's going to be very difficult to stay focused on my work...

1 comment:

ang said...

Looks like fun! I just love the beach. I have even dragged my family to the beach in February.
Thanks for hanging out to deliver them this morning. H freaked out and I am not sure E noticed it was gone.

Ang (That's right Chicklbee I am a master director. You'd think I'd dress better ;-)