Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wink In India

My uncle is the principal of the American International School in Chennai, India and for book week he read Wink to a group of 4th graders.

You can tell it's India by the AWESOME orange curtains they have in the library.

I'm totally psyched that Wink is being read on the other side of the planet - even if it is by a blood relative of mine. Thanks Uncle Jim!

In other news:
I am preparing to have a tag sale in a couple weeks. Magoo is very interested in what his part in this tag sale will be. I asked him if he'd like to have a little bake sale and sell muffins.
"Where will I get the muffins?" he asked.
"I'll make them," I said.
He got excited. "I'll ask them [the customers] what their diet is and give them a muffin they can eat!"
I smiled and explained that it's hard to predict what tag-saler's diets would be.
"I know!" he said. "Your recipes will be perfect!"
Then I had to explain that I would be making muffins from a mix because I won't have the time to make GF CG Sugar-free muffins from scratch the day before the bake sale. I tell ya though, he makes me want to try.

5 comments:

Äiti said...

The bar is set high for any prospective partner of Magoo's ;-)

Julie_c said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie_c said...

I've already let him know that he's going to have to learn to cook for himself. Maybe we'll start cooking academy when he's ten or so.

ang said...

Wink is global! Awesome!
Chez Magoo?
That's a name for a specialty restaurant ;-)

冠伶 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.