Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Frogs and the Well

Continuing the fable theme, I present The Frogs and the Well.

You see, these two frog buddies lived happily in the marsh - until it dried up. So they went searching for a new place to live. When they came upon the well, one frog said, "This looks like a good home. It's dark and wet down there." But the other frog replied, "But what if this home dries up? How will we get out?" Moral: Look before you leap.

I'm having so much fun with these fables! Now I have to decide which will be next! Grasshopper and the Ants? Lion and the Mouse? Turtle and the Hare?


3 comments:

ang said...

I'm having fun looking at your fable art.

Joan said...

Love those frogs!
As to fables, how about the goose with the golden egg?

Julie_c said...

Is the Goose a fable? I thought that was from Jack and the Beanstalk!

Actually, I have a whole list of them printed out. I went to a website that had shloads of them and printed about 10 that I thought would be the most visually interesting. Now I just have to decide what's next!