Friday, June 18, 2010

School's Out For Summer!

Today was the last day of school, and for Magoo - the last day of First Grade. Here he is without even taking a moment to look back. Other kids are going over to hug their awesome teacher - not Magoo. Out of my way, I'm free at last!


Here's a comparative look at Magoo's first day of First Grade next to his last day. Doesn't he look smarter?! I bet that kid in the orange shirt can spell some stuff that the kid in the green shirt can't.


Magoo's been "into" his tunes and Mike wanted to get Magoo a new CD player/radio as a graduation present. I got it all set up so all Magoo had to do was press "play" to rock out and celebrate the beginning of summer. And BOY OH BOY did he rock out!



We're all ready for some fun in the sun! Hope you are too.

2 comments:

禎峰 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ang said...

How is that child in 2nd grade?! I can't get over it. He is a cute blur rocking out. What song was it?