Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Arcadia Beach

More pics from the Michigan trip:

This is Arcadia Beach. Well, I don't know if that was the name of the beach but it was in Arcadia.

Here's Magoo running while dry. He was only dry for a moment. Can you see how the beach is set up here? He's running on a sand bar that's sticking up between the large mass of Lake Mighigan and a tiny pool. As he jogged into the pool area, it took a dramatic dip and BLAMO - Magoo got a face full of water.

But he was cool - both literally and figuratively - and just kept on playing. This is a boy who loves the water!

He also loves to play in the sand. I snapped this shot because I was amused by the father-son digging stance.


Here's my nephew, J, running back and forth along the sandbar. He must have run a couple miles: back and forth, back and forth...


And my niece, Z. She's a newbie walker so she wasn't as go,go,go as her big brother.


I took a gazillion pictures, as I always do. Eventually I started playing with the other settings. Here are a couple with an overexposed shutter. (At least that's what I think it is.)


This is like Angel Magoo or something. Maybe the cover to his romantic Spanish album.

But this is true Magoo - building a sand mound and leaping over it.

He's not a baby anymore. This is a full grown boy!

4 comments:

Äiti said...

Great pics, cute cousins and, yes, a big grown boy :-)

Chicklebee said...

He certainly is a full grown boy. I barely recognized him in the first photo! What happened to our babies? Can't wait to see you all next week ;-)

ang said...

Beautiful beach photos-of Cam and the beach. He is such a cutie! That water looks so cool. What cute cousins! All of our kids are just getting huge. I don't understand it.

But what I do understand is that maybe you should do some shots for R.Kelly's next album. I am sure he would appreciate it.

許紀廷 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................