Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bubble Mania!!!

Yesterday Magoo had his 7 1/2 birthday party. (For those of you who don't know us, we do not just throw parties for any old thing. Magoo is a Christmas time baby and that's just not a good time to throw a kid party so we always do it in the summer.)

ANYWAY - one of the things I purchased for a party activity was Extreme Bubbles. And boy were they EXTREME!

I had first found this company a year or so ago. I hesitated because I don't like to spend money on things I think I can make myself. Sure, I could have bought two dowels and attached string to them. Sure, I could have looked up a bubble solution using Joy dish soap. But I never did. I just didn't get around to it. And some of those online bubble recipes really blow so there's a bit of trial and error involved as well.

So when party time came around again this year - Extreme Bubbles was having a sale, so I went for it.

It was worth it!



Magoo picked it up quickly and he was one proud boy! Seriously, he's better at it than I am. And he had so much fun.

Thumbs up for Extreme Bubbles. (Sorry for the fact that this is basically a commercial for bubbles but seriously - we had fun with them.)

4 comments:

Ă„iti said...

Looks like a LOT of fun! Great pics :-)

Angela said...

Those are some seriously huge bubbles! He looks like he is in heaven. Happy Half Birthday Cam!

Those bubble recipes don't seem to work that well for me. Do you ever try the ones with glycerin?

Sarah said...

Hi Ninja Woman, we are so glad you loved our bubbles!!! :)

Extreme Bubbles said...

Hi Ninja Woman. Glad you liked the Dip Stix Giant Bubble Kit. What a great way to celebrate a birthday. Your article is terrific and the pictures are absolutely awesome! Can we post your pictures on our website?