Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Summer 2010

Tomorrow is the first day of school and so summer will be over. Oh - it will feel like summer for a few more days (at least) but there will be school work and schedules and it won't feel like summer anymore.

Personally, I'm psyched! I have a whole list of projects I want to work on and haven't had the time to do.

But it was a very good summer and I thought I'd take a moment to compile some of the biggest moments of the season; friends, fruits of the garden, Celebrate West Hartford, Six Flags, trip to Michigan, summer squash ravioli, LEGO camp, beaches, swimming at the pool, giant bubbles, picking veg at the farm, and that pesky squirrel that stole my bright red tomato.

It's what's summer's all about.

(Click on the image to enlarge.)

3 comments:

Angela said...

It was a marvelous summer. Magoo looks so much like you in the pic with the fauxhawk. Great photos really capture all of the adventures you guys had!

Julie_c said...

Do I make that "O" face a lot?

Angela said...

You know not a lot, but now that I think about it, I have seen it! ;) When? Hmm, maybe during discussions about ANTM and Tyra.
Something about his face shape and his eyes . . . .