Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Premiere - Wink 2 Book Trailer!



Here it is. My first book trailer for Wink, The Ninja Who Wanted to Nap!

Not only am I super pleased with myself that I shot my first stop-motion film - but I actually formatted it and got it up on YouTube with very little help from Michael.

I will go into the process of making this is future posts - and I'm sure as March approaches (when the book comes out) I will post this again and beg people to send it around - but for now, I'm just sharing it with you.

Hope you like it.

7 comments:

Angela said...

I can't begin to tell you how awesome that trailer is!! It's incredibly creative, unique and fun. Oh and it gets the point across about the book. The kids love it too.
I love it! Congrats! You should be super proud! Peace out, Ang

Ă„iti said...

Great job! I especially liked how the opening title page goes to a cutout of Wink :-)

tammi sauer said...

So impressive and fun!

Bravo. :)

Chicklebee said...

Brilliance! Sheer brilliance!!! Thing 2 and I watched it about 100 times this morning! However, Thing 2 is wondering where the movie for book 1 is.....

Chicklebee said...

Brilliance! Sheer brilliance! Thing 2 and I watched it about 100 times this morning. But, he was very concerned that there was no movie for Book 1.......

Julie_c said...

I never did one for Wink1. Maybe I should....hmmmm?

kathy said...

That is awesome. Your talent knows no boundaries!!! Can't wait for the new book! Aunt Kathy