Thursday, October 21, 2010

Brisk, Baby

Last Saturday we went to the Gramma's house.

Going to Gramma's house usually means 3 things:

1. Hitting the Book Barn, where I spend most of my time in the children's department picking out books for Magoo.

2. Eating chip and Mary's homemade salsa. (insert Homer gurgle here.)

3. Visiting the beach!


It was brisk on Saturday. Cool. Windy. It was also very blue and pretty.


And, I guess, a little green, too. (Man, I LOVE bright green moss growing on rocks!)


Magoo climbed, ran, and chucked rocks into the water. All the good things that high-energy boys need to do after watching hours of Cartoon Network. (We don't have that channel at home.)


Did you have a good time, Magoo?


I think he did.

Me, too.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hee hee. The thumbs up sign always cracks me up.
I love bright green moss too!
Later Gator, Ang

Ă„iti said...

I love moss too :-) That last pic is truly adorable.

Julie_c said...

Thanks - that boy of mine can be pretty darn adorable . I think thumbs-up is his new thing.