Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Little Monsters


No, I don't mean these guys.

Over the weekend, my buddy Heather and I went out to Michael's craft store for our own crafty needs and found some little balsa wood caskets. We HAD to get them! And we also scored some little wooden people pegs. We got some liquid acrylics, laid out some paper, and let Magoo, O & G at them.

Hard at work ...

There were only three caskets but there were six people, so Heather and I got to play too. I made a Vampira sort of gal and Heather made a Undead Fisher-Price Grandmother. Too awesome!

Here's the goulish scene.

I love Halloween!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Those are super awesome! So much better than anything you could buy in a store. I can just see a little Halloween village. I think I found some inspiration for the kiddos this weekend.

Heather said...

Grandma is watching me while I wash dishes these days. Spooky...

Julie_c said...

Is Grandma saying things like, "If you miss a spot I'll eat your fingers!"

Heather said...

Grandma is unforgiving. Dishes sparkle like the stars.