Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Getting Ready


Today was Pricing Day! It's the day I take all my inventory (woo-woo fancy word) and put it all out and price everything.

(Above) These are the collages. Fables and some Wink stuff.
(Below) These are the watercolors. We have some fish, some birds, a lobster, a cat and a stick of bamboo. I've grown to like the bluebird quite a lot but I think my favorite is the blue lobster.


And I did manage to pull together one Master Zutsu doll. He's a much more complicated creation than WInk so I'm asking 40 buckos for him - but I won't be sad if he doesn't sell. I want one for myself!


And here he is with his big-headed students.


If you're in town and want to stop by, Open Studio will be Nov. 13 &14th from 11am - 5pm at Artspace, 555 Asylum Ave in Hartford. I'll be on the second floor by the elevator. (Primo real estate!)

The art is packed - not I just have to gather all my little things: business cards, tape, Sharpies, yadda - yadda- yadda.

In other news: I am feeling BETTER! I'm operating at 90% energy, but I'm taking it easy because it's going to be a big weekend! Thanks for all the vibes of good health - I caught them all!

4 comments:

Ă„iti said...

Good luck at the sale, wish I lived just a little bit closer...

Heather said...

Yay!

Julie_c said...

Aiti - it was great that you could come one year though! Thanks!

Angela said...

Oh Julie it's super awesome. I lurves the Master! So exciting! Thanks for all of your help! I am off to do my prep! See you bright and early Saturday!