Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

He wasn't an early riser at all. I think we actually woke Magoo up around 7:15 or so. It didn't take much, though. "It's Christmas," I whispered and the boy sprang out of bed.

And then the grand opening of gifts commenced.

The BIG present this year was a Wii. Thank you, Santa! Magoo was thrilled that St. Nick brought Super Mario Smash Brothers.


The Wii also came with Wii Sports and Wii Resort - here I am kicking some bowling tush. (Wearing my new cashmere sweater - oh baby!)


Santa brought Java a giftie too. She got a nice little mouse filled with cat nip. "MEow," she says.


A little later on, the rest of the family showed up. Larry brought us some groovy glasses and a nose flute. It's not Christmas without a nose flute, I always say!


After dinner, we got the Wii going again. Here are our Mii's.
Top Row: Larry, Pam
Bottom Row: Mike, Magoo (he made his own and wasn't too interested in a good likeness), Mary, Charlie, and me.


One of MY gifts was Just Dance 2 and MAN OH MAN is that fun! Here's Magoo and Larry busting a move.


As I was snapping shots, I noticed Mary had snuck in and was dancing in the background.

So we let her have a turn too. Here she and Magoo are doing the Monster Mash.


Charlie and Larry enjoy the show.


Christmas was SO MUCH FUN this year. (Except that Pat and Tom couldn't come due to illness. Sorry we missed you guys!)

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday too!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh that looks like you all had a blast! I love the shot of Mary dancing.