Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Elves

One of our holiday tradition's is to go over to OfficeMax's Elf Yourself site and upload pics of the family and watch our Elf Selves get funky.

I did Mike, Magoo, Java and me last night. But I did the boys too so they could enjoy it in the morning before school.

Here's them watching their Elves on a surf board.




And here's a video I took of them in a Christmas dance.

video


If you have some digital photos of yourself, you should check it out. It's super fun!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hee hee. My brother elfed the kids years ago when they were babies. It was hilarious. They look like they are enjoying it!

Chicklebee said...

I LOVE Mo's tongue!! I did our crew yesterday.... the boys LOVE to watch themselves dance like crazy 80's elves!
Got your Christmas card. Have it up in the kitchen. Thing 1 LOVES to look at his buddy in the morning while he's eating breakfast. We've gotten lots of compliments on Magoo's handsomeness.... everyone's been asking who he is and Thing 1 tells them that it's his very best friend ;-)
Hope we'll have a chance to see you. We'll be up from 26-29.