Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm on ETSY!


I've been threatening to do it for about two years now. And it's taken me two years to really wrap my head around it. But it's here. The NinjaWoman Shop is up on ETSY. (Click the link or the widget on the sidebar to visit.)

I have a few pieces of jewelry up. Some packs of cards.


And even some of the new bird watercolors.


I tried to put a small smattering of items up to see what people like.

In the next few days I'll include some prints up as well.

If you have requests - now's the time to lay them on me. :) And to my mom, whose friends are always asking her when she'll have more cards, now you can direct them to the store. Problem solved.

Thanks so much for all the support. I hope you enjoy the store.



6 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats on getting it up and running!!

Julie_c said...

Thanks. Now I have one more thing to be obsessed with! :0

Susan Gurry said...

Great! I will shop....I am on Etsy, too, with cards I sew/make...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/segurry

It's fun! I donate any proceeds from sales to Autism Society of America and Thyroid Cancer Research.

Julie_c said...

I'll be sure to check out your store, Sue. Any tips for the newbie?

Crispina said...

Yay! I'm *still* looking around for a big Koi piece...

Julie_c said...

Crispina- I wish I could help you out with the etsy store but it's too difficult to ship large art. You should check around your local art shows/galleries. Good luck!