Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow


Here's my hair (as seen in a dirty mirror.) Pretty long, huh? Usually I wear my hair long. I have for years. But every so often you just have to chop it all off.

My goal was to have enough to donate to Locks of Love.

I started getting the long hair twitches about a week ago, so I went online to research hairdo's. I HIGHLY recommend In Style's Virtual Makeover. You can upload a picture of your face and try on lots o' celebrity hairdo's. (You'd be surprised what looks good on your face sometimes.)

When I found what I wanted, I measured my hair and I had enough to donate. Yahoo! So I made my appointment.

Here I am at Anna's Hair Perfection.


And here's Ann's chopping it off.

Post chop!

In case you were wondering - I did not cry. I am not a hair-cut crier. It is hair. It grows. And mine grows fast. So if I find I don't like it short (like Mike doesn't) I will just grow it out.

But I DO LIKE it!


I'm very happy with my kicky little bob. It's good to shake things up a bit, cut some weight off, and feel fresh and new for Spring. So thank you Anna - now I have to send my hair off to Locks of Love.


8 comments:

Chicklebee said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!

Julie_c said...

Thank you! You know, Mike loves a good braid, so I think he's in mourning. But I really like it. We'll see what Heather says this afternoon.

Ă„iti said...

Lookin' good my friend!

Julie_c said...

Thanks Shirl!

Angela said...

I lurve it!! You look awesome! No mom hair here!! Very sassy and kicky, and kudos on the sweet donation.

Natalie said...

You look BELLISSIMA! Brava. :-)

Julie_c said...

Thanks guys!

Anonymous said...

Great cut hope it stayed short