Friday, March 25, 2011

Woody Woodpecker


One morning as Magoo, Curly, Mo, and were walking to school, we heard a woodpecker in a tree. We watched it for awhile and then went off toward school, while I wished I had brought my camera.

Well, on the way home the next day, I went by the same tree and - sure enough - a woodpecker was in it again. The tree isn't that far from my house so I raced home and grabbed my camera with the ZOOM lens. I got lucky. The woodpecker was still there. I haven't mastered the art of finding something very small in a large tree with a zoom lens, quickly. But I did manage to get at least one good shot.

From Woody and me, "Have a great weekend!"


1 comment:

Angela said...

I enjoy woodpeckers as long as they aren't attacking my house. We get a woodpecker couple at our feeder.