Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wink the Ninja Who Wanted to Nap


Today is the day. Wink 2 is now available.

I'm just gonna sit back and wait for the money truck to stop by. HA! Totally kidding!

But I am excited! And I'm excited because in the next couple months I have several school visits and appearances scheduled and I LOVE doing appearances!

So THANK YO to all who have pre-ordered Wink 2, to all who have enjoyed Wink 1, and hopefully I'll sell enough books to make a Wink 3!!!

In other news:
Happy Birthday to my brother! And to my good friend Magda!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats Julie! You rock! We'll be getting our copy and I'll tell my mom that Wink 2 is now out. My cousins will love it!

Julie_c said...

Thanks Ang! I appreciate it!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! Will pick up a copy this weekend!!!!!! Woot! :-)

Julie_c said...

Thanks Natalie! I hope the young'uns enjoy it and it makes them all sleepy-like.