Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dreaming Ninjas at Braeburn School

Yesterday I did a full day of artist workshops with the 4th and 5th grades at Braeburn School - and they came up with some pretty awesome ninja dreams.

Here are some of my favorites.

This ninja is having a nightmare of being attacked by a ZOMBIE!!!

I had to include this one because the drawing is so wonderful. He wasn't even finished yet!

This artist gets points for creativity (a ninja riding a platypus) and execution.

It's a ninja farm!

I don't know where this kid gets his ideas, but his ninja is dreaming of identity theft! An alien has stolen his ID!!!

Disco Ninja - gotta love it!

Another exquisite drawing. Look at that awesome motorcycle. It even shoots ninja stars. Wink would LOVE it!

Here, Wink is performing at Open Mic Night for Stand-Up comedy.

And this was one of my favorite drawings. Wink is battling some sort of tribal warrior. This young artist was meticulous. It's a lovely drawing.

As I write this post, I'm remembering a few more that I want to include - so stay tuned for a more ninja dreams tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm back at Braeburn Elementary this morning to do my powerpoint presentation for the new Wink book.

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Holy Mackerel those kids are amazing! I love that platypus, the stolen id, the zombies, the ninja stars. They are too funny!

Chicklebee said...

Two of my FAVORITES things.... Ninjas and Playtipuses....LOVE IT!!!!