Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


Since it's the Friday before Mother's Day I thought I'd post a couple images of the spring blossoms that are present outside my back window. If I ever need a distraction from my computer work - all I have to do is look out back at the different light patterns falling on the petals.


It's been a busy week. There was LOTS to do for Teacher Appreciation week at school. Yesterday I had the pleasure of filling in on cafeteria duty so the teachers could enjoy a lovely buffet lunch that the parents put together for them.

I helped set that up and I can tell you - O M G the sweets - the smells! But I am proud of myself because I didn't have a single bite! I didn't smuggle out any chocolates. I didn't wrap up a piece of lemon cake. I didn't lick crumbs off my fingers. NUTHIN! I set it up and hit the cafeteria, and the smells there pretty much destroyed my appetite.

But I don't want to destroy yours - so I'll stop there.

I hope all the mothers out there have a LOVELY weekend. You've earned it!


1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh lord, how bad is that cafeteria? I suppose I am glad I pack the kids' lunches.