Friday, May 27, 2011

Magoo's Portrait


Every year, as a fund raiser, Magoo's school brings in this wonderful photographer named Paul Cryan to snap pics. Since Magoo was 4 years old, I've been having a photo taken every other year. I am always blown away by how Mr. Cryan gets the kids to loosen up and have fun. He has a whole trunk full of tricks (literally) and always get fantastic smiles. Magoo particularly likes the gag where Mr. Cryan balances a rubber chicken on my head and shoots it off with a screaming monkey.

Good stuff.

We ordered two shots this year. The headshot (above) and the torso (below.)


This is Magoo at age 4, age 6, and age 8.

I can't believe how big he's getting! (And don't worry Grandparents, you'll get copies of the new shots.)

If you are in the Hartford area and want lovely photo portraits taken of your children or your whole family, I would highly recommend Mr. Paul Cryan. He's awesome!
(And I'm not getting paid for that plug either.) :)


2 comments:

Ă„iti said...

Those are fantastic!

Angela said...

Mr. Cryan is a genius when it comes to snapping kids. He got great ones of Doran (Mr. Orphan Face).
Magoo looks great. I can't believe how much he has grown. Looks like I have to do this next year-it's time.