Monday, July 11, 2011

Beaded Origami Crane on Etsy


I'm not sure if you noticed, but my etsy shop was down for a bit.

I was cleaning a few things out of the shop - the pendants for one thing - and I accidentally deleted all of the items. Oops! I still don't know how I managed to do that. But it was cool. Although my paintings had been "favorited" by a few people, I hadn't sold any of them. It was time to re-evaluate the store, shake it up, give it a make-over.

One of the things I've learned about etsy stores is that in order to stay current and in the "line-up" that pops up on the homepage, you have to keep adding things to it. For example, if I have five new items, it's better to post one item a day for five days then to post all five items at once.

So I'm going with a soft opening this time.

And I thought I'd start with some beaded origami cranes. Well, specifically, this beaded origami crane.

If you follow this blog, you know that these things sold like hotcakes to the hungry at a recent school fundraiser. (If you don't know, you can read about it here.) And they're cute and easy to ship - just right for an etsy shop. So we'll see. It's a little experiment.

Anyway, the shop is back on.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Congrats on getting the shop up! The crane is lovely. Thanks for the etsy tip too!