Friday, January 20, 2012

Almost Finished


It amuses me how messy my desk can get after a single illustration.  I suppose it makes sense.  Any given illustration usually requires; pencil, eraser, ruler, scissors, a multitude of papers, hole punches, Xacto blade, liquid glue, glue stick, and sometimes watercolors.  Oh, and a little pen work too.

I'm also using some wire and thread in this book.

But I am ALMOST DONE.

Today I will finish the last full illustration in the book.

Of course, I'm not done done.

I still have to fix some things here and there, glue it all down, design the cover, make the cover, maybe make endpages (I don't know) and other little detail work.

Still - it feels good.

In other news:  It snowed!  Finally!  I'm hoping to get some sledding in this weekend and we may start up the Sunday morning art lessons this week as well!

Have a a great Friday!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh I am intrigued-you are using thread. Can't wait to see the finished product!