Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back in the Saddle

Busy.  Busy.  Busy.

I have much to do this month in 2012.

I've completed two-thirds of Monkey Ho Ho illustrations but still have a chunk to do.

I have a new picture book text and dummy ready to show my editor but I'm also preparing a graphic novel proposal and that should take another couple days.

I have to prep for a school visit next week.  I'm talking revisions with fifth graders.

I may or may not be teaching a class on Picture Books at the West Hartford Art League depending on if I get enough students.  So I have to have at least the first class ready to go.

And then there's just the every day stuff.  What am I having for dinner tonight?  I dunno!

Magoo has to get a tooth pulled today. I'll have to yank him out of school for that in another hour.

So I'd better get back to work!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

You are definitely back in the saddle! That picture book class and the books sound very exciting!!