Friday, February 3, 2012

Tra-la-la Friday

Nothing blog-worthy going on today.  Not really.

I'm waiting to get feedback on the art for the picture book, so there's nothing I can do for that right now.
I spoke to my editor about a title change.  See the book was called Monkey Ho Ho after the stuffed monkey that my sister-in-law had growing up.  Isn't that the best name?!  It is!  BUT there is a show on Nick Jr. that has a small monkey named Ho Ho.  I kid you not.

So ... title change.  Booo.

I think we've got a solution to the problem, but I don't want to share it until I know for sure.

In the meantime I'll work on a new painting, knit the cowl of my sweater, and start illustration ideas for another proposal.  And clean.  The house needs cleaning bad.

That's my day.

Hope you all have a lovely Friday and a great weekend.

GO PATS!

No comments: