Friday, March 16, 2012

Sorry.

Sorry.  I've been a bad blogger this week.

I thought I'd better check in make let you know that I was not dead or injured.  We have not lost electricity or anything like that.

I just haven't much felt like it.

Here's what I've been working on:  tax prep, lawn prep, reading Mindy Kaling's book, working on an abstract painting that I'm pretty sure I just ruined, finishing my third picture book, working on a new picture book dummy, and writing a graphic novel.

I could have shown pictures of the daffodils popping up.  But I haven't taken pictures yet.

I could have talked about the Easter present I'm knitting for Magoo.  (Next week, I promise.)

I just wasn't feeling bloggy this week.  Sorry.  I promise to be a better blogger next week!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey there is always a lot of interesting stuff to do away from the computer-especially when the weather is nice. I don't think you are a bad blogger at all. You gotta pull away and do what you need-you know.
I am glad you are alive. ;)